Are you out in the digital market place creating content, engaging social, and learning all you can about driving traffic and creating leads? I’ve found that before you get started or if you are stuck in a rut answering 6 questions will help you refocus your efforts.
Recently John Colley wrote What (on earth) are YOU Doing online about a conversation we had over email after John filled out survey above. John’s post is great.
Today we will expand a little on those 6 questions. Those questions are:
- What exactly your trying to do or who you are trying to reach.
- Who is your target market?
- Where is the revenue stream?
- What is the biggest benefit someone gets with working with you?
- What is your target markets desired outcome?
- What is your goal in all this?
I find that often times we get caught up in the what and we don’t ask the why. These questions are very much why questions. Why are you doing it. After you ask the why this tends to help you define the what. I expand on both of these questions on today’s show.