Today we talk about the most (or one of the most) important pages of a website. That page is the the “About Us” page. Also called the About Me, or About page this page continually ranks high as the most visited page of any website. We go through a few tips on creating a great page. I also admit to having a horrible page on Defining New Media. Over the next 2 weeks I will be going through iterations of this page to improve it.
What about your about page? Have you dialed it in to speak directly to your target audience? Below I’ve included some of the best posts and tips I’ve found on creating a great about us page:
- The Top 10 Ways to Create a Perfect ‘About Us’ or ‘About Me’ Page
- Best Practices For Effective Design Of “About me”-Pages
- What Does Your “About Us” Page Say About Your Startup?
- 15 Awesome About Page Designs
- Awesome About Us Page Examples